Friday, January 28, 2005

What the heck..

.. I have to write something abt myself apart from the boring first post...!
Who I am?
(OK, this is not my CV and I don't want it to sound like one!)
I am a believer in patterns-and-processes. I want to apply this knowledge wherever possible, in order to make our lives more efficient. When I say "wherever", I mean it. I myself make every effort to apply this: to myself and to everything around me: my workplace and my home.
This understanding and appreciation for patterns-and-processes was not clear to myself, till I got in touch with my graduation project guide, Prof R K Joshi. He was the person who initiated me in this space, though it was from Software Development point of view. This appreciation was further generalized and crystalized, when I worked with Atul Yadav (our General Manager) for a brief time. I still remember our long discussions around life, management, software development and practices, which I thouroughly enjoyed.
Watch out for this space for more dumps....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home